- Knowledge of both delivery and delivered risk across 3 lines of defence
- Background in Institutional Banking, Technology or Financial Crime Assurance
- 12 Month fixed term - Sydney CBD
Our client, one of the largest financial institutions in Australia is looking to bring on a number of resources in their Technology Risk and Assurance space. There are multiple positions available at the Manager level, across different program streams.
Knowledge of Technology Risk, and Assurance is essential. You will be working in a 3 lines of defense model and there will be cross-over with other business units. You will need to have a clear understanding of both delivery risk and delivered risk in order to be successful.
- Perform risk reviews on key business projects
- Delivery of appropriate insights and conclusions to key stakeholders based on risk report reviews
- Prepare quarterly reports for the Risk and Compliance Committee
- Influence business leaders to embed risk monitoring and control practices
- Design and implement an effective risk assurance model in line with compliance targets
- Experience in Institutional Banking, Technology or Financial Crime Assurance is desirable
- Experience of auditing automated business controls
- At least 3 years' experience in technology risk assurance
- Deep understanding of the Australian banking environment and current regulatory requirements
- Background in consulting or banking and finance, enterprise level organisation
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 203785