Our client a well-known market leader has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Portfolio to join their Digital & Innovation Team in Sydney.
In this key career role, you will be accountable for ensuring the organisations secure platforms and channels meet the customers and business needs. This will involve management of the Portfolios through prioritisation of tasks, building pipeline of work, working with the Technology Teams on release dates.
- Manage the prioritization and shaping of work as it enters the platform for Delivery
- Manage the ongoing productivity and delivery of the platform
- Manage the ongoing sustainability and performance of the platform from an operational and delivery perspective
- Develop and maintain a current roadmap for the platform that covers technical direction and capability development that will allow the platform to meet the changing needs of customers and the business
- Provide input into business case development, priorities and roadmaps, identifying benefits, cost and release considerations
- Support and follow Agile processes within the team and role model this approach for the enterprise, sharing approach and lessons learned
- Proactively managing risk through meeting all policy and compliance requirements, performing controls and adhering to process and procedures pertinent to the role
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years as a Portfolio Manager or PMO Manager in a large enterprise environment leading large programs of work
- Proven experience in managing a team of 4+ direct reports
- Experience with Agile processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High level understanding of Technology