Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Leading a team that implements further RBAC including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards, processes and procedures
- Balance the delivery of designs and solutions for multiple projects within tight time restrictions and differing priorities
- Ensure continuous improvements to processes and procedures, with a focus on driving automation.
- Collaborates and engages with various colleagues (business & technical) to ensure the service remains fit for purpose
- Assist with the direction and execution of the IAM roadmap
- Maintaining service levels and ensuring compliance to all process and procedures.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple project deliverables to meet project timelines
- Experience leading a team of technical specialists
- Familarity with explaining technical issues/solutions to both business and technical personnel
- Adapts and determines new solutions
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management and Mainframes
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY and upload your CV in WORD format.
Any further questions, contact Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.