- Large Australian Financial Services organisation - Payments
- Permanent Role - Melbourne CBD/WFH
Our Client is a large Financial Services Organisation needing a Manager - Engineering and Cloud to provide leadership of engineering scrum teams to plan, deliver and support service features that deliver customer value and mature service capability.
- People Management for all resources across the team
- Managing & Executing on the design, development and testing of customer / colleague and technology features/stories in line with service priorities
- Develop, maintain and validate engineering standards, application architecture and design patterns, 'code level' standards.
- Leading agile delivery scrum team outputs including: engineering standards, sprint backlogs and plans, engineers' responsibilities and performance management, code quality, development guardrails, testing.
- Qualifying and managing delivery from downstream service teams and/or third-party vendors
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps, testing automation, supporting code in production
- Manage allocation of resources, balancing client needs, resource skills and individual development objectives and achieving high utilisation as well as meeting financial and people targets.
- Vendor and Service provider Management for capability supply - developing an appropriate resource strategy
- Change Management - communication and change control, Stakeholder Management
Skills and experience:
- At least 15+ years relevant experience with Technology Development, Lifecycle & People leadership.
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends, including the ability to read and write code
- Technical domain (e.g. business subject matter, technology and/or tools, vendor/package) expertise
- Full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Agile software development practices & ceremonies - Scrum team leadership
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Testing automation, Cloud solution enablement, APIs, microservices
- Workflow tools such as JIRA
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 237378
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.