Our client, one of the mainstream banks in Australia is looking for an Engineer Manager to join their team to take responsibility for a critical element of our client's payments platform
You will be leading an agile delivery scrum team outputs including engineering standards, sprint backlogs and plans, engineer's responsibilities and performance management, code quality, adherence to development guardrails, testing etc.
Skills & Experience
- Integration and messaging; messaging brokers such as IBM MQ and web services
- Experience in Trading, Market or Payments
- Previous experience in running a dvelopment team of 20 or more
- Software development capability management, preferably Java-based.
- Experience with efficient and resilient application design, with emphasis on integration patterns
- Broad knowledge of the application stack and resilience features, including network, operating system, application servers, and security
- People / Team Leadership
- Software development lifecycle management, incl. supporting and running a critical application in production
- ITIL-based service management process
- Vendor Management & Supplier Relationship Management
- Awareness of Business value
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Experience managing assets throughout entire lifecycle
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198185