About the role
Our client holds an iconic presence as a government agency. They are looking for an ICT Project Manager, who will manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple, large, strategic IT projects, encompassing both applications and infrastructure projects requiring a high level of project direction and integration.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- All program lifecycle deliverables during the standard phases of the agreed Project Management Methodology, i.e. Concept, Feasibility, Design & Planning, Build & Implementation, and Finalisation.
- Develop and control project schedules and planning activities to ensure modules and programs are completed according to established project milestones and meet business requirements
- Mentor employees on Agile delivery methodologies to ensure a consistent and professional approach.
- Independent decision making for project documentation management and project reporting.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Experience of multiple, complex IT projects including controlling the planning and implementation of large IT projects and demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to strict project timeframes
- Proven experience in vendor evaluation and management
- Experience in full end to end solution delivery, including business change
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Extensive experience in Agile Software Delivery methodology
- Extensive experience as an Application and Infrastructure Project Manager
- Extensive experience with contract and commercial management
- Natural problem solver, analytical mind and out-of-the-box thinker who can always find opportunities from challenges
- Loves what they do. Constantly learns new technology and tools
- Stakeholder management
- Leadership skills
- Methodical and logical approach
- Communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #241354