About the company
A leading Australian Telco, Technology and Media provider.
About the Role
Here you'll work alongside the best, as a Strategy Consultant you will take a leadership role in defining the products or transformations direction as well as providing strategic advice and commercial support to effectively deliver key initiatives.
You will be turned to as the incubator for innovative ideas that address the fundamental challenges the business faces and carry the responsibility to clearly communicate priorities and business outcomes in senior stakeholder communications.
You will be responsible for developing, driving and delivering innovating, market-leading strategy for the businesses, ensuring each of the identified enablers are aligned to the End State vision through appropriate research, analysis, project management and preparation of senior stakeholder communications, and will ultimately bring the growth strategy to life.
You will develop disruptive business opportunities for the portfolio whilst providing strategic clarity for the existing product portfolio. You will be critical to building growth in new markets, improving customer advocacy and driving value from the core.
- Develop and communicate the medium to long-term strategy
- Develop execution roadmaps accordingly
- Develop the strategy to manage the emerging product categories end to end
- Contribute to strategic thought-leadership and direction
- identify and utilise strategic frameworks to assist in the development of strategies to specific initiatives
- support the team during the early stages of the incubation process
- Play a key role in driving the program of work, working closely with key stakeholders, to help drive the growth strategy
- Undertake high level commercial and financial modelling and analysis which encompasses strategic rationale, financial impact and risks dimensions
- Create insights and commercial evaluation to shape actionable initiatives for market-leading outcomes
- Act as the key engagement point on new opportunities and business ideas
- Source and analyse competitive intelligence data and international benchmarking data
- Lead the development of weekly and monthly CFO/CEO and Board reporting content
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with peer groups and key stakeholders
- Strategy Consulting experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or in corporate strategy
- Sound knowledge of and interest in the telecommunications market and a good understanding of the new wave IoT market
- Experience in crafting and executing strategy, ideally backed by strategy consulting experience
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders in large organisations- internal and external
- Significant experience and knowledge of the telecommunications industry, competitive environment and evolving domestic and international trends, future threats and opportunities (5+ years)
- Ability to forecast issues and industry trends and their impact on the company and develop short and long term strategies to address them
- Experience in strategy development including development of market insights and translation to a strategic roadmap of BU priorities
- Excellent understanding of strategic frameworks and their appropriate application
- Experience of managing multiple programs of analytical work across different timeframes
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel for consideration