Our client is seeking an experienced Management Consultant to join their Strategy Services division. The team is responsible for providing business strategy services to leading Australian and international organisations.
- Provide companies with advice on their goals and future direction so that they can plan effective strategies for growth
- help clients identify strategies that will increase revenue and market share by improving competitive advantage
- Work with a team to establish the requirements of the project, prepare a proposal, and carry out research, analysis and assessment of growth scenarios and options
- Assist the company's clients define what they do and identify their capabilities, strengths and weaknesses as a basis for going forward
- Consult to busienss on effective operating model design
- Create frameworks to solve problems
Experience and skills required:
- Experience from a management consulting firm or in a Corporate Strategy function
- Undergraduate or post graduate degree
- Exposure to M&A an advantage but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.