Our client is currently seeking a Major Incident Specialist to join their team.
In this role, you will:
- Provide advice to IT Security Officers and ITSM Management of Major and High Priority Incidents from initial reporting to resolution.
- Provide support for incidents that have an operational impact.
- Deliver exceptional Major and High Priority Incident Management along with high level communications.
- Be an active team member in a high performing team working on a rotating 24x7 roster across days and nights.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage Major and High Priority Incidents and provide effective communications to a broad audience.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships which facilitate achievement of personal and organisational goals.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with ITIL best practice for Incident Management.
- Sound knowledge of Government ICT infrastructure and support environments (preferred).
** This role will require a high level security clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Aaron Reichelt on 02 6245 1727 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.