The Major Incident Manager role is responsible for the day to day management of major incidents, the associated Post Major Incident Reviews (PMIR) and any other reporting requirements. This staff member also seen as a senior staff member in Service Management Operations and is considered second in charge after the Assistant Director. This will require the staff member to assist their colleagues with the service management duties as required.
- Work with the Assistant Director Service Management Operations Management to manage the Service Management Operations workload.
- Manage Major Incidents from identification, resolution and post incident activities.
- Completing all required reporting - Major Incident Briefs, Post Major Incident Review reports and other reporting requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Participating in the Major Incident On-call, responding to major incidents in accordance with major incidents processes and standards.
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Operations team aligned with Agency values.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated experience managing major incidents in a large multi-vendor, multi service provider environment.
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, complex issues with limited direction.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in operational environments.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209937
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.