Our client is looking for an ITIL certified Incident Manager to work at the major incident level. This is an initial 6 month contract role.
Working in the Service Management Team, you will be working with the operational performance of business and technical services. Your focus is to make sure unplanned impacts to customers are kept to a minimum. This role is vital to ensuring that technical outages are managed and business services are restored quickly to minimize the impacts to all involved parties.
The Major Incident Manager has the responsibility and authority to ensure adherence to the Major Incident Management Process by all participants. This includes coordinating all activities necessary to respond to, record, and resolve major incidents. The Major Incident Manager is also responsible for maintaining administrative ownership of major incident actions throughout the life cycle.
* Delivery and management of Major Incident Communications.
* Primary liaison between Service Delivery Managers and Technical Incident Teams.
* Engage Change & Problem Management where necessary to review all recent changes, and workarounds which may relate to the major incidents.
* Own the management review process for major incidents
* Ensuring major incidents are raised in Problem Management, where root cause is unknown at the time-of-service restoration.
* Identifying process improvements and own them.
Skills & experience
- The ability to work under pressure is an essential skill for this role.
- You will have previous experience in the problem / incident management space
ITIL or similar certification.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 245071.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.