Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a IBM Mainframes Systems Developer to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Skills and experience with IBM Mainframe systems and/or Model 204 development, or ability to acquire prior to commencement.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements on time.
- Strong understanding of coding best practices, including Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and Data structures.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills of a high level.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and engage with stakeholders successfully.
- Demonstrated understanding of management, systems development methodologies, testing methodologies and ITIL processes.
- Experience with TSO and ISPF, including JCL and batch processing.
- Experience designing, building, testing and consuming software services and cross platform integration.
- Understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.