- 6 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
We are currently looking for 3x Mainframe Developers to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
About the role:
- Development: Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
- Develop program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments.
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of application and/or support roles
- Experience with RACF and sysprog.
- Experience in providing technology client services
- Murex binary platform services and upgrade experience.
- JIRA, GIT, Artifactory
- Uplift, debug and run jobs.
- Red Hat Linux and scripting (e.g., Perl, kshell, bash). Debug scripts.
- Oracle SQL. Query and debug SQL.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #192189