About the Company
Our client is one of the oldest leading financial institutes in Australia. They are currently undergoing large structural change and require Mainframe Developers to assist in this peroid.
About the role
- Provide Mainframe programming and support services
- Ensure mainframe services and underlying infrastructure are operating at maximum efficiency
- Conduct forward planning to ensure mainframe systems meet future demand
- Provide liaison skills with third party suppliers including service providers
- Provide planning and technical advice for management
- Engage with project teams and provide advice regarding mainframe services and capabilities
- Ensure services are provided for users
Skills and experience
Our client is considering applications from candidates of all experience levels - both junior/graduate Mainframe Developers, and Senior Mainframe developers. Candidates with financial sector experience will be slightly preferenced.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Perry on (03) 8080 7241 quoting reference 207583.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.