Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Mainframe Developer to provide enhancements and improvements to the design and development of existing software. Within this role you will also be responsible for performing revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2020, located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience developing and maintaining high quality, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using ADABAS Natural
- Expert detailed knowledge of and experience in, the design and development software solutions
- The ability to manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development and promoting professionalism
- Effective communication to anticipate stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly gain knowledge of the Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 196866
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.