Our client is looking for a Senior Mainframe Developer to join their Enterprise Data and Analytics team.
- Develop technical solutions and documentation associated with Tax, Single Touch Payroll project deliverables, quarterly release changes and Business As Usual (BAU)
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications through Agile methodology
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
Essential: Telon, JCL, ISPF, DB2, CICS, DB2 tools/utilities
Desirable: COBOL, C#, REXX, IBM z/OS Debugger, File Manager, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SCLM, z/OS, ISPF, and AllFusion Gen (formerly Cool:Gen)
*Important: Baseline Clearance is a requirment for this position*
If you have the skills, and experience, apply now. This opportunity won't be around for long.