Machine Learning Programmer
Participate in cutting edge machine learning applications and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
About the Company:
A world leading end-to-end IT services consultancy is working onsite with a leading Financial Services client based in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
About the Role:
We are seeking applicants with strong software development skills, and a keen interest in machine learning to join our team. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop state of the art machine learning algorithms. Utilising emerging device capabilities and latest tech/frameworks to create great user experiences.
- Using your creative and technical skills, implement cutting edge machine learning algorithms in Java/J2EE or other object oriented languages as appropriate.
- Collaborate with co-workers, leadership, and clients to understand client problems, identify solutions, and demonstrate their software solutions.
- Collaborate with co-workers to execute standard software development activities including design, development, implementation, test, documentation, and support using standard established software engineering principles
- Eagerly pursue the current and emerging trends in software development best practices, service oriented architectures, web development, and cloud computing
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of using code management platforms (Github preferred).
- Advanced Excel programming skills including macros and statistical functions.
- Knowledge and experience of the Weka Machine Learning Workbench including setting and training up a Multi-Layer Perceptron using Weka.
- Experience of having worked in a corporate project environment with high-pressure targets and timelines.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters : Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 189110.