Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating and deploying machine learning models.
This role is required to be able to work closely with data analysts, solution designers, application architects, product owner and the business representatives to translate / analyse large set of data to working, high-quality ML model.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE IN MACHINE/DEEP LEARNING
- MUST HAVE STRONG NLP/NLU - Natural Processing Language & Natural Processing Understanding)
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability to create/maintain ML models in Python:
- Proficiency in NLP - ML algorithms, and strong hold on tuning the NLP performance
- Hands on expertise in any 3 of the following ML frameworks: Sklearn, Gensim, NLTK, Spacy, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Exposure to various deep neural network architectures is mandatory.
- Proficiency in deep learning
Required experience, understanding or credentials in:
- Extensive data modelling and data architecture skills
- Proficiency in NLP - ML algorithms, techniques and practices
- Strong hold on tuning the Performance
- Expertise in Python development
- Knowledge of Hadoop or another distributed computing systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
- Experience applying machine learning methods to products, features and/or services, including minimizing footprint, evaluating trade-offs, and pipeline work.
- Strong background in at least one area of machine learning, such as deep learning, ASR, NLP, robotics, computer vision, gesture recognition, multimodal fusion, etc.
- Excellent algorithm and data structure skills (time and space complexity analysis, optimization, etc)
- Knowledge in building solution on NLU technologies e.g. DialogFlow, Alexa Skill
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and modify large, existing code bases.
- Enthusiasm for continuing to learn state-of-the-art techniques in machine learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!