Skills and experience
As the Machine Learning Engineer you'll be expected to:
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion about building the data foundation, products and capabilities that drive business growth
- Build innovative data products: e.g., real-time services, such as personalisation; A/B testing; audience segmentation; unified profile; commerce graph; as well as a big data platform on Hadoop and Spark with real-time data ingestion and processing.
- Proficient in designing and developing back-end services, defining and creating REST/GraphQL API's supporting front-end clients
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code etc
- Conceptualise, define, and oversee regular updates around key product metrics as the company's challenges and data evolve.
- Execute descriptive analyses, ranging from identifying product opportunities to understanding user behaviour.
- Provide data engineering expertise in working with big data to support machine learning development facilitate research and product development.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to collaborate on machine learning, computer vision or other data related initiatives.
- Conduct testing and reviews for software development, data processing and analysis.
- Provide input into governance, analysis of risks and issues on the use of machine learning and data (in the context of AI and automation).
- Cultivate strong collaborations with product, engineering, and senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrates attitudes and behaviours responsive to workplace change (including participates in and encourages others to participate in change and contribute to successful outcomes).
- Establishes clear expectations and creates an environment to achieve stated goals and objectives, takes ownership and honours commitments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sumeer Singha on +61 262 451 741 quoting reference 248153 .
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.