Our client is a major telecommunications company located near Sydney! You will be working on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning Engineering (MLE) through a 6-month initial contract with an optional contract extension. A Machine Learning Engineer will be a part of a team seeking hands-on experience on a series of software and programming tools.
- Consult with Data Science team on new models ready for production
- Provide guidance to production ready model features and model outputs
- Set standards for the Analytics community for feature store usage
- Maintain existing model and feature pipelines
- Proactively engage and collaborate with key Business Unit/s stakeholders to understand the key business problems to be solved
- Translation of business challenges into solutions needed by use of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Proactively innovate with the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence to identify opportunities to growth and engage our customers
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to deliver the best outcomes for business and customers
- Effectively and autonomously manage workload to deliver to deadlines and priority
- The effective interpretation of business trends, customer behaviours and market dynamics are critical to the success of the company
- Proficient across programming languages such as Scala, R, Python, SQL and XML
This role requires years of experience in the following fields:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience in Big data environments
- Advanced data science techniques, such as deep learning, genetic algorithms and graph theory
- AI and ML Chapter Standards, such as Test-Driven Development, coding standards and DevOps code promotion practices
This role requires at least a bachelor level in Computer Science/Data Science OR other highly numerate degree
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.