- Leading IT Company
- Long Term contract in Macquarie Park
- Machine Learning - Tensorflow or Keras
Our client is seeking an experienced Material Learning Engineer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and deploying machine learning models
Duties will include;
- Working closely with data analysts, solutions designers, application architects, product owner and business representatives to translate and analyse large set of data to working high quality Machine Learning model.
- Mentor and train members in the use of machine learning frameworks and technologies - TensorFlow or Keras.
- Govern and assist team members to deliver quality machine learning model
- Delivery of solutions and developing and retaining intellectual property.
- Employ software development best practices/processes
- Ensure that delivered solution are always well validated with early detection to illuminate waste as driven by thorough unit testing and quality standards.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Extensive data modelling and data architecture skills
- Expertise in Python and Java development
- Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Knowledge of Hadoop or another distributed computing systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 197637.
Please click the apply button.