About the Company
This education and research institute is expanding it's understanding and management of devices across the organisation (of which their are 1000s) to help secure their IT landscape and better manage resources. You will join a growing team to help ensure this practices and tools are utilised to their fullest.
Skills & Experience:
Windows and Mac skills sets are needed to fully measure solution sets for Conditional Access, federated logins for Macs, dual boot spaces, Domain binded spaces, JIM (LDAPS for Jamf) and desktop PKI configuration expertise
Windows skills and experience:
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager and InTune modern desktop provisioning and certification
- 3 years experience with an application packing tool such as AdminStudio, Wise & InTune
- 3 years experience with Windows Domain management of client assets (including middleware scripting)
Mac skills and experience:
- 3 years experience with Jamf pro as a Certified Expert
- 3 years experience as an Apple Desktop Engineer
- 3 years experience as an application packager for MacOS using Jamf Composer and other relevant toolkits (including middleware scripting)
Documentation skills and experience:
- Proven ability document software CIs as per existing business requirements with ServiceNow and SharePoint
- Proven ability to document change approval requests as per ITIL 4 standards
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contac Nick Munro quoting reference 213551.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.