Our Federal Government Client seeking to source a Microsoft Office 365 Administrator and Second Level Lead Support Officer for a 12-month contract, with 2 x 12-month extension options at their location in Parkes ACT.
About the role:
On a daily basis, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Perform the duties of a O365 Administrator including;
- Lead the second level support team by handling O365 service requests that have been escalated by the Department's level 1 help desk support; and
- Provide on the job training to support staff on O365 applications.
The key capabilities, skills and experience that the successful candidate will need are:
- Experience with MS products including operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10/Office 365
- In depth experience as a support desk team leader
- Strong knowledge of IT asset management;
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL principles surrounding this function and that of a level 2 team
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727.
Job Reference: 196398
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.