About the Company
We are currently recruiting for an MS Dynamics Developer to work with key stakeholders including the Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect to translate business requirements into a quality application within a State Public Safety agency.
About the role
The Microsoft Dynamic Developer will work with key stakeholders including the Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect to translate business requirements into a quality application. This role is for an on-site developer only.
- Experience working with an MS Dynamics On Prem Solution
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD & LLD]
- Build and demonstrate the prototypes
- Develop the MS Dynamic CRM application with required level configuration and scripting
- Experience in building applications using Power Platform is good to have
Skills and experience
- Must be willing to work in an MS Dynamics, On Prem solution (not cloud)
- Must be willing to work office (when we all return to the office)
- Strong development experience in Dynamics CRM
- Sound knowledge of integrating CRM with the other third-party systems
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment SQL/SSRS and Power BI development skills is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate design solutions.
Right to work:
- Australian Citizen
- Permanent resident of Australia
- New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand Passport
- National Police Check
- Baseline National Security Clearance
- 2 x Reference Checks
- Covid Double Vaccination Certificate
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 247348.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.