One of our government clients is looking for a MS Dynamics Developer to join their team to be based @ Parramatta for an initial contract till Dec 2022 + possible extension . The Microsoft Dynamic Developer will work with key stakeholders including the Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect to translate business requirements into a quality application.
- Strong development experience in Dynamics CRM
- Sound knowledge of integrating CRM with the other third-party systems
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment SQL/SSRS and Power BI development skills is highly desirable
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD & LLD]
- Build and demonstrate the prototypes
- Develop the MS Dynamic CRM application with required level configuration and scripting
- Experience in building applications using Power Platform is good to have
- Develop & Implement workflows
- Upgrade the MS Dynamic CRM application by following the upgrade steps
- Implement the Open UI features based on functional requirements
- Develop real-time and batch interfaces based on HLA & LLD
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .