We are seeking a highly experienced CRM developer to play a leading role in delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on technical solutions and guiding the team in effective delivery. This role will help guide an Agile team to deliver business value based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, 2016, 2015 and 2013.
As a CRM Developer, you will be required to:
- Take on technical leadership of assigned projects
- Perform end-to-end development with the configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Contribute to achieving business outcomes by driving CRM solutions
- Undertake a consultative approach to understanding user needs and delivering business value
- Communicate clearly and simply with clients and colleagues
- Mentor junior developers
- Contribute to pre-sales support
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven track record in leading large, complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile, learning and iterating frequently.
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.