Our client is seeking a MOE & SCCM Specialist / Application Packager to join their End User Computing on a contract role initially through until September 2020. The aim of this position is to streamline and improve the application lifecycle. You will review the current environment process/standard and develop/strategise integration of newer application practises and standards with a fleet of 10,00 machines, 13,000 users and 1000 mobile devices ranging from Microsoft, MacOS, iOS and Android.
You will have proven skills in the designing, developing and troubleshooting of application packaging within an enterprise environment utilising traditional packages ranging from legacy to SAAS based products.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate and design guidelines and strategies to streamline application packaging and UEM policies.
- Document design and build aspects of deliveries
- Evaluate BAU and project deliveries for process improvements and suggest improvements
- Maintain awareness of application and UEM platform strategy and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to peers
You will require knowledge in a number of the below areas:
- 3+ years' experience of supporting a variety of Windows client and MacOS/iOS and Android operating systems
- Previous MOE deployment experience (greater than 10000 workstations) with Windows 7/10, Apple and Android using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Azure Intune
- Expert with Active Directory, Group Policies, Azure Intune
- Expert of application packaging and deployment using Application virtualisation 4.0 - 5.+
- Expert troubleshooting skills and experience with applications and Azure/Intune
- Advanced scripting skills with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), PowerShell.
- Fundamental networking knowledge - Internet Protocol (IP), Dynamic Naming Service (DNS), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), IP routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Experience utilising industry standard practices and tools to assess business applications that are currently packaged for Windows 7, and re-package for Windows 10
- Experience in tailoring solutions for alternative application delivery; from native Windows 10 remediation capabilities, to virtualisation solutions and products offered by various vendors.
- Knowledge of desktop deployments for Windows platforms Microsoft SCCM CBB
- Proven Experience in managing ICT technical delivery of solutions to meet Project requirements
- Scripting (Visual Basic, WMI, Structure Query Language (SQL) & PowerShell)
- Expert-level experience in designing and deploying an UEM solution (Intune / AirWatch / Mobile Iron)
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information