Our client is seeking to engage a Technical MOE and SCCM Specialist in the designing, developing, coordinating, and troubleshooting guidelines and strategies to streamline MOE and SCCM environment
The primary duties of the role include:
- 3+ years' experience of supporting a variety of Windows client/s
- Expert MOE support experience (greater than 10000 workstations) with Windows 10 using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Azure Intune
- Expert with Active Directory, Group Policies, Azure Intune
- Proven experience of application packaging and deployment using Application virtualisation
- Expert troubleshooting skills and experience with operating system, SCCM and Azure/Intune
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced scripting skills with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), PowerShell.
- Fundamental networking knowledge - Internet Protocol (IP), Dynamic Naming Service (DNS), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), IP routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging, and status messages
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651. Roles closes on Friday 25th June 10:00 AM