Our client is seeking a MOE and SCCM Specialist who will have proven skills in the designing, developing and troubleshooting both MOE and SCCM environment within an enterprise environment utilising their experience and expertise within the technology field.
Primary Skills of the role include:
- 3+ years' experience of supporting a variety of Windows client/s
- Expert MOE support experience (greater than 10000 workstations) with Windows 10 using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Azure Intune
- Expert with Active Directory, Group Policies, Azure Intune
- Proven experience of application packaging and deployment using Application virtualisation 5.+
- Expert troubleshooting skills and experience with operating system, SCCM and Azure/Intune
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced scripting skills with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), PowerShell.
- Fundamental networking knowledge - Internet Protocol (IP), Dynamic Naming Service (DNS), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), IP routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.