Our client is seeking a a highly skilled Technical Managed Operating Environment (MOE) and System Centre Configuration Management (SCCM) specialist to join their End User Computing Team for development work of projects and improvement initiatives.
The aim of this position is to:
- Streamline and improve the MOE and SCCM lifecycle.
- Deployment and remediation of issues raised through the upgrade of the Operating system.
- Review the current environment process/standard and develop/strategies' integration of newer Windows practises and standards with a fleet of 10,00 machines and 13,000 users.
The technical MOE and SCCM specialist will have proven skills in the designing, developing and troubleshooting both MOE and SCCM environment within an enterprise environment utilising their experience and expertise within the technology field.
- Coordinate and design guidelines and strategies to streamline MOE and SCCM environment.
- Deployment of an upgraded operating system
- Document design and build aspects of deliveries
- Evaluate BAU and project deliveries for process improvements and suggest improvements
- Maintain awareness of Windows operating systems, SCCM, applications and UEM platform strategies and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to peers
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues discovered through the deployment process
This role requires demonstrated knowledge in a number of the following technologies / areas:
- Experience of supporting a variety of Windows client/s
- Expert MOE support experience (greater than 10000 workstations) with Windows 7/10 using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Azure Intune
- Expert with Active Directory, Group Policies, Azure Intune
- Proven experience of application packaging and deployment using Application virtualisation 5.+
- Expert troubleshooting skills and experience with operating system, SCCM and Azure/Intune
- Advanced scripting skills with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), PowerShell.
- Fundamental networking knowledge - Internet Protocol (IP), Dynamic Naming Service (DNS), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), IP routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 to hear more