Our client, is seeking multiple MEAN Stack Developers to join an existing team on a new program of work. This role will see you using the latest technologies to develop advanced, cutting edge solutions for a major government department.
Our client uses a DevOps model in self-contained, multidisciplinary scrum team construct while program is managed under SAFe framework. The team is mobile and generally resources are deployed in a given point of time on multiple projects. The standard delivery time for projects is 3 months.
To be successful in this role, you will be a driven, motivated technical expert with the following skills and experience:
- Experience with the mean stack with all or subset of Mongo DB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS technologies and source control (Git or TFS)
- Experience with authentication standards (SAML, OIDC)
- Demonstrated experience in Open Source projects
- Knowledge of efficient developer workflows
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with client standards and guidelines
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.