Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled MDE System Architect to engage in the following deliverables:
- Facilitate the development of system level designs for The MDE Program.
- Deliver system designs including 'as built' and target states.
- Work with capability and technology leads to develop subsystem level designs and to develop technology plans
- Derive and break down systems into components, the component interactions and interfaces and the technologies and resources to be used
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Month + Possible 12 Month Extension, located at our Client's Acton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- A degree in Computer Science, or other qualification and experience which when taken together are equivalent to a degree.
- Proven System Architect and/or Solution Architecture experience, within context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and lead technical teams across the following technical considerations:
- Hybrid Multi cloud infrastructure and services - private cloud (on-premise) infrastructure, public cloud IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.), community cloud
- Networking technologies
- Identity and Access Management
- Server technologies both physical and virtual
- Application integration technologies
- Storage and data technologies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205565
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.