Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented MASCO Support Officer for an initial contract until June 30 2020 with potential extension options. The successful candidate will provide a primary contact point within our client for parliamentarians to seek information and receive referred constituent complaints. This role is to be worked from our clients Southern Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the MASCO team email inbox and recording complaints in the business systems
- Contacting relevant stakeholders to confirm receipt of the referred complaint and gathering relevant information
- Summarising the information gathered and assigning the case to a team member to resolve
- Ensuring that the records in the team are accurate and current
- Assisting with the escalation of complaints in accordance with the established complaint handling processes
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience communicating with high-level internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- The proven ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- An ability to synthesise and analyse information and make decisions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199782
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.