Our Federal Government client are seeking an experienced IT Technical Specialist M365
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2021 with Possible 6 x 3 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
You will establish and lead a small team to develop, implement and support Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 evergreen processes and you will be responsible for planning, leading, coordinating and delivering projects and initiatives that contribute to key outcomes for the agency.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge with respect to implementations and support of Microsoft 365 including TEAMs, SharePoint, Exchange Online and Windows 10 evergreen
- Have highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and can advise on complex issues and risks that affect the operating environment and M365
- Have experience leading, managing and mentoring teams through IT support phases, especially in agile environments
- Possess highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and can advise on complex issues and risks that affect the operating environment
- Have an awareness of organisational change impacts for our end users from system changes and enhancements
- Be an excellent communicator who can tailor and present highly complex technical information to various audiences
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206731
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.