Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Change Manager with superior writing ability and excellent people skills to help internal stakeholders' transition from the agency's legacy applications to the new contemporary platform. You will be required to promote understanding and manage expectations for the rollout and implementation of two of the Institute's key software platforms, M365 and Institute Projects (SharePoint based project management system).
This is a 12-month initial contract with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager responsible for the delivery of these projects.
- Demonstrate superior writing skills, including the ability to tailor messaging to audiences and across various communication channels.
- Identify and implement creative and effective change management solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide high level advice to Senior Project Executives on change management and stakeholder engagement issues, with an understanding and consideration of sensitive organisational and political issues.
- Have experience in internal communication and change management
- Liaise and negotiate with other areas of the and represent the projects at meetings as appropriate to the responsibilities above.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #245078
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.