Our client is a leader in the telecommunications space and is currently seeking a Logistics Services Specialist to cover a 3 month vacancy (maternity leave cover).
The Logistics Services Specialist focuses on post material order fulfilment services to manage returns, repairs, and coordination of recall programmes. Overall, you will provide specialised Supply expertise to develop, deploy and maintain assigned work programs and provide general support required to support nbn network build, activation, and maintenance.
Focus of the Role:
- Manage and process equipment returns
- Manage and process recall and/or replacement of equipment with suppliers
- Directly investigate and confirm equipment recalls
- Provide centralised management of materials returns from nbn build, activations, and assurance activities
- Complex coordination across internal departments and external nbn partners for timely return, recall, and replacement of equipment
- Leverage Supply Chain fundamentals to accelerate return of equipment (site pick-up, inbound transportation, warehousing operations)
- Answer internal and external partner inquires of post fulfillment equipment requirements
Top 3 Competencies:
- Communicates Effectively
- Manages Complexity
- Delivers Results
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!