About the Company
A multinational Australian organisation, who are leaders in the telecomunication industry. They are committed to creating and delivering innovative solutions encouraging collaboration across the workplace. Headquartered in Macquarie park, Sydney, with modern offices and flexible work arrangements.
About the role
You will join a team of passionate engineers, UX designers and product innovators on a journey to build the next generation of network-enabled digital experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high quality software and have good understanding of DevOps practices. You should be comfortable learning new technologies and applying these in a rapidly changing environment.
It is expected from the candidate to apply strict test-driven development methods to building production systems. Experience with DevOps practices such as the preparation of CI/CD pipelines and automation of configurations, testing and monitoring is highly desired.
Who are we looking for
- Understanding and application of best practices, standards and patterns for event-driven microservices architectures
- Code and system design skills, and ability to identify and solve problems
- Experience working with container orchestration, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Will thrive in a self-organised, agile team.
Skills and experience
- Strong software development skills
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a dynamic software engineering team.
- Strict automation of quality control and application lifecycle
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and agile methodologies
- NodeJS & Typescript
- Kubernetes, Cloud Native environments
- Event-driven microservices with Kafka
- A technical qualification ( degree ) in Software Engineering or equivalent practical experience . (Minimun required)
- A Post graduate qualification such as Masters of Engineering or equivalent experience (Good to have).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Samuele Maiolino on 02 8267 2430 or Sam.email@example.com - quoting reference 243191.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.