Our client, a large Australian end user client in the utilities sector is seeking to engage an experienced System Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the NSW office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Solid Linux / Unix Server experience
- Demonstrated System build and configuration experience
- Strong development experience in languages relevant to UNIX systems including: PERL, bash, PHP, C#, C++, MSSQL, Oracle SQL, Mysql SQL
- Experience in working within project teams to deliver project outcomes.
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently