- 6 month initial contract
- Large team based in the Sydney CBD
- Leader in the IT&T Industry
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have an opportunity for a strong Linux Systems Engineer to join their team based in the Sydney CBD.
The role will be responsible for the design and deployment of the Linux RedHat environment as well as SOE creation, support and acting as the Linux point of contact within the wider Data Centre team. Additionally the role will utilise container management systems and configuration management tools i.e. Dockers, Kubernetes and Ansible (among others).
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have
- 10 years experience in Linux (RHEL 6 and 7) administration and scripting.
- Previous design experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Salt, Packer.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes Container Management Systems.
- Previous experience working within large data centres.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative nature.
If you wish to apply to apply for the position please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion