Our client, a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, is seeking a Linux Systems Engineer to join their team. This is an initial 12-month engagement with possible extensions.
You will be responsible for the project delivery of Linux Server solutions from design through to implementation & provide technical planning, standards, and solutions to meet business needs and project timelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years relevant technical experience working with Linux Server technologies
- Proven performance in planning, and delivering enterprise-based computing infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment
- Strong scripting experience using Shell, Ansible, Terraform, and Azure DevOps tools
- Experience in creating and maintaining using automation runbook technologies such as Micro Focus Orchestrator, VMware Orchestrator, or similar technologies
- Excellent knowledge of automation and Infrastructure as Code practices using tools such as GIT or Bitbucket
- Proven technical expertise and understanding of relevant technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Demonstrated experience and in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sumi Dahal on
03 8080 7257 and quote reference: Job # 203202