Our Federal Government Client is seeking an individual with broad Linux-based system administration experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining Linux servers within the HQOTM node.
Key position responsibilities:
- Reviewing and providing advice on the design and implementation of the HQOTM node.
- Installing and configuring Linux components within the node.
- Performing system maintenance and resolving server-side issues.
- Managing, coordinating, and implementing software upgrades, patches and hotfixes.
- Creating and modifying scripts or applications to perform specified tasks.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive Linux system administration experience.
- In depth knowledge of Linux CentOS and Fedora
- Experience with KVM and Openstack vitualisation technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containerisation.
- Experience with Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, FreeIPA, SMTP, XMPP, Postfix (MTA), Dovecot and SNMP.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 205048
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.