Our client, an Australian Government Agency is seeking full time Linux system engineer. The engineer will work as part of team, building, supporting and administering Linux systems on diverse Research classified networks.
Technical Skills Mandatory:
- High level skills and experience in Linux scripting in at least one of: bash, perl, python.
- Strong skills in general Linux system administration of CentOS/RedHat.
- Strong web interface design skills interfacing to a backend Linux client-server environment.
Technical Skills Desirable:
- Experience developing Ansible playbooks.
- Experience with Certificate/PKI systems (for NAC).
- Experience implementing Multi Factor Authentication on Linux.
- Linux Certification (of any kind)
Please note : This is a secure Commonwealth Government environment where only candidates with a minimum NV 1 clearance will be considered
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #203929