- Drive the delivery, ongoing management & automated provision of cloud services
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Company
- Bring Linux engineering expertise to hosted Infrastructure - CBD Location
- Design & build complex cloud services
- Consult & upskill other teams
- Leverage cloud technology as an enabler for the rest of the business
About the company and the role
This market leading ASX Top 20 financial services organisation is looking for experienced Linux Engineers who have a strong grounding in AWS to build cloud based solutions and hosted infrastructure.
The company is adopting a start-up mentality with a focus on agility and innovation, all aimed at delivering a great experience to their customers.
- Design and build complex cloud infrastructure services
- Manage infrastructure-as-code development
- Manage and coordinate internal and external stakeholders in line with Security, Network, Architecture & Service Management requirements
Technical Expertise required
- AWS (EC2, VPC, EBS, S3, AutoScaling, ELB,…)
- Linux System Administration
- Ability to apply diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Networking concepts in a cloud environment (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts (EKS, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Expertise in scripting (Python) is a plus.
This is a market leading financial services organisation and you will have all of the associated benefits of working at such.
To enquire further about the role please contact Jack Richardson
Job # 744445