Our Government Client is seeking an exceptional Licence Management Officer for an initial short-term contract until late February 2020. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing software renewals including payments, preparing purchasing documents, confirming business requirements and monthly reconciliations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the ServiceNow queue and business front door activities
- Maintaining governance documentation related to the Software Licensing Library and the Records Management system.
- Liaising with Directorates and stakeholders in identifying and documenting stakeholder requirements and associated documents regarding common capabilities and commercially focussed opportunities
- Assisting in the maintenance of the software budget by identifying any anomalies and ensuring proper purchasing documentation is recorded.
The successful candidate will possess:
- An understanding of contract management principles in accordance with government policy and knowledge of relevant policies and processes relating to records management.
- Previous experience with processing software renewals
- Excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, team members and stakeholders
- A result's orientated attitude accepting accountability for delivering quality business outcomes and solutions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199144
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.