About the role
Our client is a fast paced growing MSP in Melbourne, known for its excellence and customer satisfaction. We will be looking for engaged individuals who are self-learners, amazing communicators and are looking to take the next step in their growth and career. Company average tenure is over 3 years, you will have support from amazing Managers and Directors, onsite parking, enjoy flexible working hours and many more benefits.
- Administering and maintaining a range of systems and networks across a large client portfolio.
- Supporting clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated within the Service Desk in a timely and professional manner.
- Supporting L1 & L2 engineers for escalated IT issues within the Service Desk in a timely and professional manner.
- Overseeing patch management regimes, anti-virus compliance and infrastructure maintenance for managed clients.
- Ongoing coaching/mentoring of Level 1 & 2 engineers within the Service Desk team.
Skills and experience
- Strong Knowledge of MS Azure and O365 Services (Exchange Online, SharePoint online, OneDrive, Ms Teams)
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Services; MS InTune (MDM)
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Server & Virtualisation Technologies (VMware and Hyper V)
- Knowledge with Backup technologies
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange Server administration
- Strong knowledge of Windows and MAC operating systems inclusive of support and upgrades
- Networking knowledge - Firewalls, LAN/WAN, Routers, Voice
- Experience with SMB MSP Toolsets; ConnectWise, IT Glue and Kaseya (Highly desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Looking forward to hearing from you