Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of a knowledgeable and dedicated Level 2 Service Desk/ Junior Business Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity. The successful candidate will be someone looking to expand on and work towards their experience in performing validation on complex business problems by differentiating between system issues and business rule issues.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Business staff, technical teams and customers to investigate problems
- Performing validation on complex business problems by differentiating between system issues (IT) or business rule (operational) issues.
- Investigating, triaging and resolving level 2 incidents and requests
- Performing occasional data analysis and reporting in excel
- Applying ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Experience in SAP CRM system, SAP Payment System and Microsoft Excel
- Sound knowledge in ICT troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience in using an Incident Management System such as HPSM to investigate, triage, resolve Level 2 incidents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 197623
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.