Our client, a large Australian well known employer is seeking to engage an experienced L2 Help Desk Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in support and ticketing duties from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 3+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 1+ years proven L2 Help Desk experience
- Technology experience in supporting corporate devices i.e. Desktop, Microsoft OS, mobile devices, MS active directory, standard windows applications.
- Strong in methodical technical fault finding
- Experience in ticket logging within an industry based ticket logging system such as Service Now!
- Experience in operating within an ITIL environment i.e. Basic understanding of service management principles, incident management, request management.
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties, Ability to work independently
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cristian Cancino quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.