Our client is a leading Software company looking for an experienced and passionate Application Support Consultant to join their team.
Currently an international company, they aim to provide software to organisations within the Healthcare industry.
- Resolve and action escalated ticket enquiries within established processes
- Accurately and efficiently document resolutions
- Accurately escalate bugs in a timely manner
- Assist in building the knowledge base and help guide L1 application support staff
- Help identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ year's experience in a Help Desk/ Application Support position
- Proficient with Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio
- Ability to effectively document and communicate support requirements both written and verbally
- Patience and commitment to achieve predetermined goals as set by internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and proactive in providing quality service to all stakeholders
- Tertiary Qualifications aligned to the role or Microsoft Vendor certifications
- Initiative, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all clients and internal stakeholders
- Potential for internal career progression
- Support from the technical team to assist in the achievement of your goals
- An excellent Southbank location with plenty of public transport options.
- Great virtual team environment within a growing organisation, including teams based in the USA and the UK.
- On-the-job training for skill and personal development