About the role:
Reporting to the End User Computing Manager, the Technician - EUC Support exists to provide on-site support of desktop, laptop and tablet PCs, mobile phones, iPads and other end-user devices as well as Second/Third level support role for escalations from the level 1 team.
- Provides on-site Technology support to end users for all their technology needs to meet specified Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and ITIL best practice
- Deploys and maintains standard desktop, laptop, tablet, or other endpoint systems and devices ensuring that any asset and configuration information is recorded and updated as required
- Manages break/fix and replacement processes to minimize disruption to end users
- Accurately record requests, incidents, and resolutions into the ServiceNow ticketing system
- Provides basic Audio-Visual support for meeting room, presentation as well as audio and video conferencing systems.
- Support authorised uses connecting to or attempting to connect to corporate network and assist in the coordination and completion of accessing LAN, print and file services, connection to WAN and VPN
- Performs helpdesk functions on a rotation (rostered) basis, answering phone and email based support requests
- 5+ years of related Technology customer service experience
- 2+ years of Technology customer service experience at executive and/or business critical team levels
- Experience in installing, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows operating system on end user devices
- Configuring hardware, applications, network connectivity and access to network resources
- Experience in supporting mobile device operating systems (apple IOS and Android) in a corporate environment
- Experience with supporting peripheral devices such as docking stations, scanners and printers.
- Competency in endpoint cyber security protection suites and troubleshooting utilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people internally and externally
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref # 242747