About the Company
Client is looking for 3x System Support officers to resource for the 2022 NAPLAN. This position entails technical support, troubleshooting, and addressing customer needs remotely.
The System Support Officer provides broad-ranging Tier 2 support to schools utilising a range of tools and techniques to troubleshoot and resolve issues of moderate complexity across the NAPLAN Online testing environment.
This opportunity will provide consideration for other coming roles within NESA.
- Balance competing demands to ensure customer Service Level Agreements are met.
- Liaising with L1 Customer Support team, schools, and vendors reliably, with prompt response during critical events.
- Utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries and user's issues on Online Testing systems and networks to optimum efficiency
- Support schools' set-up activities for Online systems and device, and respond to and troubleshoot their reported issues with minimum impact on students.
- Create and maintain support documentation to assist others in their issue troubleshooting.
- Follow directions with workplace policies.
- Networking and Firewalls knowledge
- Completing techicnal microfsoft office skills
- Troubleshooting and logical thinking
- Addressing candidates needs - troubleshotting with testing errors
- Troubleshooting experience across various devices' operating systems (MacOS, Chromium OS, iPadOS, and Windows)
- Technical capability across diverse and dynamic hardware, technologies, platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate technical matters to non-technical audience, follow directions, and adhere with workplace policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, for managing both voice and email technical support queries, and liaising with L1 & L3 support teams.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 243736
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.